[Raider] Application from rnisiide (Rico Nishide)

rnisiide
Applicant
Ingame Name: Rico Nishide

[Raider] Application from rnisiide (Rico Nishide)

Postby rnisiide » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Personal Information

Ricardo Nisiide, 29, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -3:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown

Character Information

• My main Job: Scholar(60)
  • My alts: Bard, Black Mage, Dark Knight, Dragoon, Summoner, Paladin, Warrior, Miner, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Armorer, Alchemist, White Mage, Astrologian
  • About my gear and Lodestone: i256 SCH with a mix of i250 HQ crafted gear, i260 shire and i270 creator (a9s and a10s on farm). i260 anima with 133accur/133crit.

My lodestone link, I might have logged out as alt job.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... /13178003/

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: FFXIV is my first MMO.
  • I describe myself as: Focused
  • My control scheme: PS4 & Keyboard
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: I am currently on my second Free Company. The first one I joined when I received a random invitation, but I left as it was quite empty and with little interaction. I have been on my current for around 10 months as I was invited by a friend.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: Finding a focused group for endgame content and raiding.
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
  • Why do I want to join Prime: I have a friend who moved to Prime and mentioned the FC is much more serious than the one I'm currently at.
  • How did I hear about Prime: Friend
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Because I am always trying to find new ways and research about the game
  • Comment: When raiding, I like to be focused, research everything and prepare myself in advance. I am currently on a casual static, but I feel that I should be aiming for higher levels. I feel that with a more focused group, I will be able to learn more and advance quicker and deeper in the content.

Gameplay Information

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from rnisiide (Rico Nishide)

Postby Trella » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am

Hello Rico,

Thank you for applying to Prime.
I apologize for the long delay in response to your application to Prime. I've been very busy in the last few days and we always try to give our Free Company members the necessary time to go over the applicants.
I can understand your interest in us and I hope you friend has had only good things to say about his experience here.
Unfortunately, I'm closing recruitment for the time being on applicants that are not under referral from long standing members, and immediate placement raiders. Our player base activity is currently where we like it and don't want to potential disrupt that with extra recruitment.
I hope you can understand our position on this and thank you for your patience in dealing with our recruitment process.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”