[Casual] Application from viktormalus (viktor malus)

viktormalus
Applicant
Ingame Name: viktor malus

[Casual] Application from viktormalus (viktor malus)

Postby viktormalus » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:33 am

Personal Information

Alberto B, 30, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Character Information

• My main Job: Paladin(60)
  • My alts: Warrior, White Mage
  • About my gear and Lodestone: Hi i have shire gear mix with current alex gear at moment i have 260 chest and leggs figured get hard stuff first then a peice of gear a week so mit give rest of laex drops to my 60 white mage i enjoy healing as well but im pally tank all the way =]

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Binding Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Hard modes
  • Previous MMO experience: Ive played mmo's almost nine years i played starwars swg and wow for 5 years i did alot of raiding on wow and pvp then i came to play final fantasy and never left stoped playying wow i handed my guild to a freind in wow and never looked back
  • I describe myself as: watchful
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: i met group of nice people helped me learn game till this day there my buds need me for any type of tanking im there for them i owe it there aces but i outgrew there type of playing i do want to dip my foot into end game more =]
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: word of mouth tell me structure clear defined role abilty to well learn by asmoses i think i spelled that wrong but i meen to be around people with drive and also chance to grow as a tank ive mastered my pally i have the no how on that i just would like to learn the rest and i hear such good things about u all
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player
    well my work and school is down to just school tore my mcl joy hehe so active player need me im in
  • Why do I want to join Prime: I want to join a fc i can stay with im tired feeling like a pixel hobo id realy enjoy the structure and way prime carries it self on server
  • How did I hear about Prime: I heard about prime first from word of mouth of players then from my freinds in game
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I think i can bring something all fc's would like my good name i know alot of people on server and i deal with all fairly im not a hot head and pride myself on always being kind alot of people play this game to escape bad rl situations and i wont cause anyone to have bad day way i see it why be meen same energy u spend being rude or snarky to someone over say mechanics game play or pvp same energy and time can go into teaching them and u never know todays noobs can be tommorrows elites im not elite yet but i never stop trying
  • Comment: I pride myself on being good tank tanking isnt easy at times dps realy outmatch us as we are leveling and i see why people quit tanking at low levels but i like tanking i stayed at it adjusted pushed on as new content comes in tanks dont get luxury others do were clocking in to work on are craft my pride is to see my healer not haveing to work much because i avoid well on mechanics hit me up wanting me to tank but most of all i like fact i get to meet people from all over realy is awsome to me sence my mcl tear im stuck at home way more then id like but good oll final helps alot so if u guys and gals feel im prime worthy id be very happy and id give you guys my all

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    yuppers i bird farmed till i hated birds but i stayed till we all got bird ps bismark is stingy =]
  • What I can do?
    sure let me know what u need im good at that ive started makeing groups in part finder hard to get people to stay and learn but i try
  • Referral: yes there is sweet diseases- vespar - falfuras - and teruki kai we were all in slate together

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from viktormalus (viktor malus)

Postby Trella » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:56 am

Hello Viktor,

Thank you for applying and taking the time to seriously answer each question we had for you.
Prime has been around for several years now and we've come to understand what works for us and the kind of image we want to set for ourselves.
We do these interviews to further assess applicants that we feel may suit this criteria.
The approval of existing members is a great way to express to us that you fit this criteria. The opinion of our members weigh a great deal to us because they to already understand what we want to protect and grow here in Prime.
I'm happy that you already seem to have this and we can move forward to the final few steps towards your application process.

We use TeamSpeak3

Address: ts.prime-na.com
Password: primeribs
Appointment Date:October 26, 2016 at 11:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST

Alternate Date:October 27, 2016 at 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST

*Any time during this period listed above is fine.
**Please Poke Estrella(Silver)|Maverik|Anye when you join the server, Thank you!

***If you have any problems with this date please do not hesitate to say so
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

viktormalus
Applicant

Postby viktormalus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:15 am

Hi there i am able to make apointment sorry for late reply didnt notice there was a reply option =] ive installed ts3 thank again .

Trella
Site Admin

Postby Trella » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:02 am

It's alright, there is a follow up appointment. Please try to make this one.

5:00 PM EST
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte

Trella
Site Admin

Postby Trella » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello Viktor,

Thank you again for being patient as we go through this application process.
As for my decision on your recruitment unfortunately I will have to decline your acceptance into Prime.
If you would like more details as to why I've come to this decision I would gladly speak to you in private about the matter.
Like Is aid to you during our interview as well there are a lot of other communities like Prime on Behemoth.
Some of these are: NOPE, DTP. Wiped at One Percent. Those are the ones I'd recommend

Thank you again for considering us.
If you want to speak with me feel free to send me a tell in game "Silver Lighte, Estrella Of, Silver Blue, Sylvie Lighte" I will be on one of these characters.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte

viktormalus
Applicant

Postby viktormalus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello im very sorry to hear of your answer and yes id like to know how it was reached i am very sad over this over all my freinds got in i have worked hard in this game and carry my self with class i wish u well sorry late responce had finals before my break

Return to “Rejected Applications”