Geoff Milligan, 25, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- My main Job: Warrior(60)
- My alts: Summoner, Scholar, Paladin, Dark Knight, Ninja
- About my gear and Lodestone: I currently am 236 ilvl on my warrior. I could be 237 but BiS has me using weeping gear as a place holder for midan. I have all 240 gear minus the 2 weeping pieces and a necklace that i will replace with my last page next week. i am completely melded also. http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/8850139/
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: World of Warcraft
- I describe myself as: Determined
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: Tavern in the woods (havent left yet but needed more content so if i get in ill leave)
- What I expect to gain from Prime: a group of like minded individuals to help me farm a primal, raid current content, and just mess around
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
- Why do I want to join Prime: Prime seems like a well put together FC and professional
- How did I hear about Prime: Looking around at other fcs and someone mentioned prime as a top fc for behemoth
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Im not a quiter. Ill study as much as i have to on my class or raid, im competent and strong willed. I believe id be a strong asset to the fc.
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore
- How I deal with criticism:
With open arms, as long as its trying to build be up, not knock me down, but i should perform tot he point where things get rash.