[Casual] Application from SmokeyCheech (Smokey Cheech)

SmokeyCheech
Applicant
Ingame Name: Smokey Cheech

[Casual] Application from SmokeyCheech (Smokey Cheech)

Postby SmokeyCheech » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Personal Information

Tyler Granlund, 21, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City

Character Information

• My main Job: Paladin(36)
  • About my gear and Lodestone: Since I'm only level 36 I don't have decent gear at all. Although I do plan on becoming powerful, and fully capable of what you guys need in order to achieve what you want.

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: None
    • Primals: None
  • Previous MMO experience: MMO's I have played include Cabal, WoW, Fiesta, Vindictus, Maple Story, Runescape, and Guild Wars. Honestly I love MMO's I can't remember all of them!
  • I describe myself as: Friendly
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: Yes, No Active people
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: Friends to enjoy the game with!
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
    A very useful tank!
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Looking for Active guild to enjoy the game with and learn from!
  • How did I hear about Prime: Slayheim Dionysian :)
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I will contribute and stay active!
  • Comment: I started gaming when I was seven due to Final Fantasy 7. Since FF7 I have always loved the Final Fantasies and plan to continue enjoying these games. The fact that they decided to allow us to play online and enjoy it with others is awesome! So here I am looking for an active guild that is friendly that doesn't allow just anyone to join! I would love to be a part of this community, and be allowed to enjoy the game with you guys!

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    No
  • What I can do?
    Yes
  • Referral: No

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from SmokeyCheech (Smokey Cheech)

Postby Trella » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:09 am

Hello,

Thank you for applying and I apologize for the late response to your much appreciate application.
However, I regret to inform you that we are no longer recruiting new members to join our Free Company.
We are quite happy with our community as it stands and would not want to endanger this feeling with unnecessary recruitment.
I hope you can understand our policy on this and I wish you the best of luck in finding a community you can enjoy the game with.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”