[Casual] Application from Ktrain29 (Le'blanc Farron)

Ktrain29
Applicant
Ingame Name: Le'blanc Farron

[Casual] Application from Ktrain29 (Le'blanc Farron)

Postby Ktrain29 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

Personal Information

Koty Onoabhagbe, 23, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima

Character Information

• My main Job: Black Mage(44)
  • About my gear and Lodestone: No fully leveled or geared yet but i am an experienced raider coming from SWTOR.

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: None
    • Primals: None
  • Previous MMO experience: Was in several competitive end game guilds in swtor and cleared all content in the game 10/10 NIM dp and DF 7/10 with NIM power. 10/10 Ravagers and TOS in swtor. Have a couple world second-world third parses for some fights in my Spec
  • I describe myself as: Fun
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: Had one with soem old buddies from Swtor they all quit
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: learning from experienced FF raider who are competitive but fun. and learning the ins and outs as well as feeling outt he raiding community in FF
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Based on the description on the forums it seemed very similar to one of the guilds i was in in SWTOR who had the very same mindset as well as success.
  • How did I hear about Prime: was browsing the official Forums
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: though i am not fully prepared gearwise i am experienced at raiding at a competitive level, thewrefore i learn quickly, perform effectively, communicate well, and is always willing to accept and offer constructive criticism.
  • Comment: can post some videos from some of my clears/farms in swtor
    1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngZVLZKPOM
    2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngZVLZKPOM
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlqWiFWcvEI

my toon name is Gigglybits

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    i look to get into streaming soon
  • What I can do?
    i have in my previous guilds and would like to be an active member if i am accepted into this one.
  • Referral: not at the moment as i am a migrant.

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from Ktrain29 (Le'blanc Farron)

Postby Trella » Wed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello,

Thank you for applying to Prime.
I understand that you are new to Final Fantasy and you're looking to integrate yourself into an end-game community.
However, I must stress and I know you understand this as well. Prime is not a place where one come sot figure out the game. Instead it's a place where we look to extend our knowledge and skill across the game.

That said while I acknowledge the fact that you are an experienced raider. I have no idea whether or not you will commit to this game the way you've committed to SWTOR. That said should you still show interest when you've hit max level. I would I no problem revisiting your application. You seem like someone that enjoys the competitive end game environment.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Ktrain29
Applicant
Ingame Name: Le'blanc Farron

Re: [Casual] Application from Ktrain29 (Le'blanc Farron)

Postby Ktrain29 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Thanks for giving me the time of day, and yes i do understand that very well and i do plan to commit to FF14, i mainly just wanted to express my interest early, as i do plan on reaching back out once ive hit max level. I appreciate you looking over my application thus far and i will reach out to you when the appropriate time comes

thanks-
Ktrain

Return to “Rejected Applications”