Johnny Whitehead, 20, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima
- My main Job: White Mage(60)
- My alts: Miner, Scholar
- About my gear and Lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/9609822/ Full i220 gear at least, alongside a couple Lore pieces and my iL230 Weapon for WHM. i210 Weapon for SCH.
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: A1S, Midas NM
- Primals: Extreme modes
- I describe myself as: Technical
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: I haven't left my Free Company yet.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: I expect to get a chance to challenge myself, rather than be stuck in limbo attempting to find a raid group with no success.
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution
- Why do I want to join Prime: I need to find a raid group to progress with through Midas Savage, as well as some place I can stick with.
- How did I hear about Prime: A random A6S Progression Raid Group I subbed for.
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I can pick apart fights after I learn what each boss does, as well as damage going out and knowing most cooldowns that are in the game.
- Comment: I've had raid experience since T13 before my raid group broke up for unknown reasons, and have been improving ever since. I also know WHM and SCH in and out from their applications to their cooldowns.
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual
- Healer or tank PoV links:
I am unable to give a video due to my computer being unable to handle OBS alongside the game.
- How I deal with criticism:
I apply the idea that the person proposed and I work on it. If it doesn't work, I propose another strategy and test it until we find something that works. Never stop trying until you figure it out.