[Raider] Application from Jene Casgore (Jene Casgore)

Jene Casgore
Applicant
Ingame Name: Musuko Sargeras

[Raider] Application from Jene Casgore (Jene Casgore)

Postby Jene Casgore » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Personal Information

Tirrell, 20, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Character Information

• My main Job: Scholar(30)
  • My alts: Dragoon, Monk, Machinist, Dark Knight
  • About my gear and Lodestone: I'm leveling my SCH to main for this patch after a bit of a hiatus (All my breaks are informed) And I'm leveling it to 60 should be done by the end of the month and I have the ilvl 200 gear from eso waiting once I hit 60, and will grind out the rest until I get to 225 ilvl or whatever is required.

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: World of Warcraft- I was a Restoration Shaman(Healer) in Warlords of Draenor. I was top tier in Raiding and PvP.
  • I describe myself as: Determined
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: No, but can download
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: Casual Free Companies. Haven't decided to seriously raid until this patch.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: An active helpful raiding environment for hardcore raiders, with cohesive teams
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Because I would like to be part of a quality dedicated team with a friendly atmosphere.
  • How did I hear about Prime: Player recommendation
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Because consistently I have progressed and excelled in raiding environments and I am very personable.
  • Comment: If I am selected to join your FC I will bring my A game 100% of the time in Raiding and Social environment. I don't ever half-way do things. I make a commitment and follow through

Gameplay Information

• Raid Group: Any
  • Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
  • Healer or tank PoV links:
    I do not have a video yet since I have recently returned to the game, and not healed with SCH yet, but I will link you guys with a video as soon as I am capped.
  • How I deal with criticism:
    I am capable of taking criticism in a positive light.

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Jene Casgore (Jene Casgore)

Postby Trella » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello Jene,

Thank you for applying to Prime.
However, we are only seeking experienced end game oriented players. I believe you are only just stepping foot in FFXIV and would be more suited in a more beginner friendly environment. I can only hope you understand our position on this and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a Free Company.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”