Tirrell, 20, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- My main Job: Scholar(30)
- My alts: Dragoon, Monk, Machinist, Dark Knight
- About my gear and Lodestone: I'm leveling my SCH to main for this patch after a bit of a hiatus (All my breaks are informed) And I'm leveling it to 60 should be done by the end of the month and I have the ilvl 200 gear from eso waiting once I hit 60, and will grind out the rest until I get to 225 ilvl or whatever is required.
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: World of Warcraft- I was a Restoration Shaman(Healer) in Warlords of Draenor. I was top tier in Raiding and PvP.
- I describe myself as: Determined
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: No, but can download
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: Casual Free Companies. Haven't decided to seriously raid until this patch.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: An active helpful raiding environment for hardcore raiders, with cohesive teams
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
- Why do I want to join Prime: Because I would like to be part of a quality dedicated team with a friendly atmosphere.
- How did I hear about Prime: Player recommendation
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Because consistently I have progressed and excelled in raiding environments and I am very personable.
- Comment: If I am selected to join your FC I will bring my A game 100% of the time in Raiding and Social environment. I don't ever half-way do things. I make a commitment and follow through
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
- Healer or tank PoV links:
I do not have a video yet since I have recently returned to the game, and not healed with SCH yet, but I will link you guys with a video as soon as I am capped.
- How I deal with criticism:
I am capable of taking criticism in a positive light.