[Casual] Application from Tukker (Tukker Mar'Larka)

Tukker
Applicant
Ingame Name: Tukker Mar'Larka

[Casual] Application from Tukker (Tukker Mar'Larka)

Postby Tukker » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Personal Information

Jeremy King, 24, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok

Character Information

• My main Job: Paladin(53)
  • About my gear and Lodestone: I have only been playing this game about a week or so, working on Ironworks gear and the upgrades for now, working on getting to level 60.
    My gear is going to be replace quite soon but here is my Lodestone as required. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... /13518187/

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: None
    • Primals: None
  • Previous MMO experience: 6 Years on World of Warcraft (Vanilla and onwards)
    1 Year on Rift
    Still play SWTOR on and off to this day
    Runescape when I was a youngin.
    And others on a more casual basis.
  • I describe myself as: Insomniac
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: No previous FC, just a casual one with friends but I want to join a proper community and integrate myself to this game as the endgame content is great.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: For starters I just wish to join a community of players and one day get to raid status once I have reached 60 and acquired enough experience.
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
    Very experienced MMO players, been on this a week or so and already chewing through the 50's
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Community Community Community, its what an MMO is all about, and in the long run perhaps raid status if I am required, but that is not my priority as of yet.
  • How did I hear about Prime: Seen a couple of you running around cities, then I googled hoping it was a more serious guild, and here I am.
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Very active, even for my timezone you will see plenty of me and I will always make the time for raids if I get to them in the future. Lots of MMO experience, and a community man.
  • Comment: For now I hope my past experience and eagerness will be enough to qualify for casual status as of now, I have been in the game a little over a week and I am confident I am picking up the game with flying colours, I only have to be told boss mechanics once and the job will get done, I enjoy helping other members and just having a community to log into and chat with. I believe if you invest in me I could become a core tank of the guild in the future, and a funny accent for the teamspeak servers ;)

Thanks.

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    No sir, sounds interesting though.
  • What I can do?
    I have run guilds in past MMO's and believe I could be of use once I am fully integrated.
  • Referral: Sadly no, just a lone Insomniac Aussie looking for some mates.

Tukker
Applicant
Ingame Name: Tukker Mar'Larka

Re: [Casual] Application from Tukker (Tukker Mar'Larka)

Postby Tukker » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:50 pm

May I also add, I am a PS4 Players with keyboard + mouse, that option was not on the application. I do have a PC next to me so Teamspeak wont be an issue.

-Tukker

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from Tukker (Tukker Mar'Larka)

Postby Trella » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:48 am

Hello Tukker,

Thank you for applying to Prime.
I can see that this is your first time playing Final Fantasy XIV. I can only hope that you're enjoying as much as we have.
That said in regards to you application. Unfortunately we are not currently undergoing any recruitment of casual players.
We are content with our current player base and do not see a reason to expand. I hope you can understand our position and I encourage you
to continue looking for a community in which you can enjoy the game with. Thank you again for applying.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”