Jeremy King, 24, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok
- My main Job: Paladin(53)
- About my gear and Lodestone: I have only been playing this game about a week or so, working on Ironworks gear and the upgrades for now, working on getting to level 60.
My gear is going to be replace quite soon but here is my Lodestone as required. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... /13518187/
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: None
- Primals: None
- Previous MMO experience: 6 Years on World of Warcraft (Vanilla and onwards)
1 Year on Rift
Still play SWTOR on and off to this day
Runescape when I was a youngin.
And others on a more casual basis.
- I describe myself as: Insomniac
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: No previous FC, just a casual one with friends but I want to join a proper community and integrate myself to this game as the endgame content is great.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: For starters I just wish to join a community of players and one day get to raid status once I have reached 60 and acquired enough experience.
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
Very experienced MMO players, been on this a week or so and already chewing through the 50's
- Why do I want to join Prime: Community Community Community, its what an MMO is all about, and in the long run perhaps raid status if I am required, but that is not my priority as of yet.
- How did I hear about Prime: Seen a couple of you running around cities, then I googled hoping it was a more serious guild, and here I am.
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Very active, even for my timezone you will see plenty of me and I will always make the time for raids if I get to them in the future. Lots of MMO experience, and a community man.
- Comment: For now I hope my past experience and eagerness will be enough to qualify for casual status as of now, I have been in the game a little over a week and I am confident I am picking up the game with flying colours, I only have to be told boss mechanics once and the job will get done, I enjoy helping other members and just having a community to log into and chat with. I believe if you invest in me I could become a core tank of the guild in the future, and a funny accent for the teamspeak servers
- Am I a content creator?
No sir, sounds interesting though.
- What I can do?
I have run guilds in past MMO's and believe I could be of use once I am fully integrated.
- Referral: Sadly no, just a lone Insomniac Aussie looking for some mates.