Brittany, 27, Female.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- My main Job: Warrior(60)
- My alts: Bard
- About my gear and Lodestone: i205WAR Currently working all getting all my BiS gear for OT. I run full slaying. Have a few A1S & A2S pieces. I work full time so I do not have a lot of time to play other jobs. I work on and excel mainly on my WAR.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/9462768/
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: None
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: Currently have the clears for A1S and A2S. Working on Thordan EX and A3S at the moment. I got the game fairly late and wasn't able to find a static for coil but have run a few of the turns.
- I describe myself as: Ambitious
- My control scheme: PS4 & Keyboard
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: Siren - FC Static fell apart and was extremely inactive. EMP - Mainly casual players that only held back my progression. Quiet - Merged with Res because of inactivity. Decided not to join them.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: More end game knowledge, friendships, leadership, and mainly some fun ^__^
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Quality raider
Peak DPS on opener in Deliverance: 1500-1380. Overall DPS: Pushing 1200.
- Why do I want to join Prime: Looking for players who are on the same page as me. Also looking to teach and mentor others. I want structure and organisation and you guys seem like the perfect fit.
- How did I hear about Prime: In-game. Have some friends in Prime.
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I am loyal, determined, helpful, friendly, and social.
- Comment: I'm one of a kind and if you recruit me I promise cheeseburgers, beer, and death metal. ^^
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore, Casual
- Healer or tank PoV links:
http://tinypic.com/r/vcxcnt/9 First couple raid days of A2S. A bit sloppy and hotbar unorganised. Better pulls since then. Only video I have at the moment.
- How I deal with criticism:
I embrace it as long as it's constructive. I aim to be a top tier player.