[Raider] Application from Tourne (Tourne Vann)

Tourne
Applicant
Ingame Name: Tourne Vann

[Raider] Application from Tourne (Tourne Vann)

Postby Tourne » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Personal Information

Trevor, 29, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Character Information

• My main Job: Bard(60)
  • My alts: Dragoon, Ninja, Paladin, Summoner, Scholar, White Mage, Monk, Black Mage
  • About my gear and Lodestone: Most of the my gear is what you'd expect from someone who left shortly after esoterics was introduced. Somewhere around when savage was released. It's all either law, or a little better. I'm somewhat deciding on changing which job I'll main so I'm holding some esoterics until I decide. Bard is my current main, and only 60 for the moment.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/5354837/

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: Most of my end game raid experience comes from either final fantasy, or a short bit in WoW. I've been playing ffxiv since a few months after beta, with a short break just recently.
  • I describe myself as: Reliable
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: I came from another server, Diabolos. I was in Zodiac braves, and Xsoul while there.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: I hope to gain a circle of friends I can joke around with, and complete content
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
    I'm very easy going, so you can expect no drama as well :b
  • Why do I want to join Prime: I heard Prime was a great free company geared towards end game content
  • How did I hear about Prime: I joined the server a day or two ago, and asked around. Word of mouth I guess.
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: You should pick me over other candidates because I'm reliable, diligent and when in the position to; always willing to help out.
  • Comment: I'm an easy going person, but dedicated when it's necessary. Especially when there's other people depending on my performance. I'm fairly self reliant, but I'm always up for helping someone through something. Whether it's just an explanation or they need someone to join a queue. I'm a quick learner, and very stable. I'll almost always produce the same or better performance.

Gameplay Information

• Raid Group: Any
  • Raid enviroment: Semi-Hardcore
  • DPS links:
    If possible, I'd like to delay this until my gear is more up to par. Should there be a group interested, I'll provide this information upon request.
  • How I deal with criticism:
    I try to take it as constructive, there is a line where it becomes abuse and no longer helpful for either party.

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Tourne (Tourne Vann)

Postby Trella » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello,

Thank you for applying to Prime.
Unfortunately we are no longer looking for a Bard for raiding purposes.
As of now we are only recruiting new members under the basis for immediate raid placement.
We are very content with our current player base and feel any forced additions could only harm that.
I hope you con understand our position and wish you the best of luck in your search for a Free Company of your liking.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”