[Raider] Application from Shandian (Shandian Araragi)

Shandian
Applicant
Ingame Name: Shandian Araragi

[Raider] Application from Shandian (Shandian Araragi)

Postby Shandian » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Personal Information

Daniel B, 34, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Character Information

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: ff11 for 2 years
  • I describe myself as: Dynamic
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: Leader of Exile --- Too many "kids" that needed daddy to take care of their crap
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: Stay with friends. I have raided with Zero Rains for two years so we follow each other around.
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
    I am used to helping people out and looking to get more active in the game again. Was burnt out running the FC but now feeling the Final Fantasy itch and looking to scratch it!
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Gotta go with my Warrior buddy!
  • How did I hear about Prime: umm it's Prime so....
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Because they aren't a super friendly bubbly smiley helpful down to earth neighborhood gamer like me!
  • Comment: If the above description didn't do it for ya, then, I am just a happy-go-lucky guy who is really into FF. I am a completionist and enjoy this mmo greatly. Although my main reason for applying is to follow a friend, I look forward to meeting new people and helping out where and when I can. I am not an elitist (even though some comments may seem like it) and don't mind wiping a bunch to help people. No drama here! If you have any questions let me know or talk to Zero Rains. He knows me well. Thank you for the opportunity to game with y'all!

Gameplay Information

• Raid Group: Any
  • Raid enviroment: Hardcore
  • DPS links:
    I am not savvy when it comes to that... I cant remember how to! You can watch me parse though or parse me rather. It is at 900 over 7 minutes or thereabouts. I will be switching to smn as main so haven't been playing it. Whatever you want to do I can comply.
  • Healer or tank PoV links:
    Im in Zero Rains tanking video as the Bard.
  • How I deal with criticism:
    As long as it is constructive, gimme!! Make me better! Woot!

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Shandian (Shandian Araragi)

Postby Trella » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:58 am

Hello,

Thank you for applying to Prime we appreciate you considering our Free Company while you search for a home.
I understand you situation and have given some serious thought towards your application. However, there is still the issue of the unfamiliar face that is concerning. Our player base is extremely important to us and when considering another addition to us we really need to make sure it's not something forced. At the moment I feel like it is something that's being pushed and not entirely beneficial to what we are trying to create here. I could be entirely wrong in this regard. I hope you can understand our position when it comes to our recruitment of members.
Should our recruitment criteria change I will notify you or should you become better acquainted with our Prime Company I would gladly have another look at your application.

Until then I wish you the best of luck and thank you again for considering us.

Silver ,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Trella
Site Admin

Postby Trella » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:07 am

Should a position for a raid spot open up I will try to contact you.
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte

Trella
Site Admin

Postby Trella » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:40 am

Hello,

Sorry just wanted to inform you that there is actually a spot that just opened up today for a MCH in our of our a3s raid groups.
If you are still interested in raiding and you'd like to see if this group works well for you and you work well for this group.
I'll contact you in game with more details 12/6/15 once I contact the raid leader.
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte

Return to “Rejected Applications”