Xiaonan, 31, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima
- My main Job: Dragoon(60)
- My alts: Summoner, Ninja, Black Mage
- About my gear and Lodestone: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... /12291685/
Most of my gear is a mix of 210/200 and anything lower will be replaced soon due to the new content in 3.1
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: None
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: I have played WoW upto Mist of Pandaria and EVE Online since release in 2003.
To elaborate on the question, "What raids and trials have you completed?" I started FF14 this year so I would not have experience those raids thus leaving that answer as None.
- I describe myself as: Dependable
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: PUG - Did not have what I would like from a FC in terms of content progression and I only joined as my friend was in it when I first started.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: New friends and a good gaming experience
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
Someone that is willing to learn and adapt as needed. I play this game as something to enjoy.
- Why do I want to join Prime: From what Jess Tea described Prime seemed to be a wonderful environment to play in and that everyone in the FC cares about each other.
- How did I hear about Prime: Jess Tea
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I may not be the best but I sure as hell put in 110% effort to do my best.
- Comment: I started this game fairly late in August and progressed fairly quickly given that I knew nothing about this game.
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Semi-Hardcore
- How I deal with criticism:
I appreciate constructive criticism and can deal with it no problem. If it's something i'm doing wrong or missing a step I would be appreciative of being told.