[Raider] Application from Volidon (Aedwen Brithwen)

Volidon
Applicant
Ingame Name: Aedwen Brithwen

[Raider] Application from Volidon (Aedwen Brithwen)

Postby Volidon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Personal Information

Xiaonan, 31, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima

Character Information

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: None
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: I have played WoW upto Mist of Pandaria and EVE Online since release in 2003.

To elaborate on the question, "What raids and trials have you completed?" I started FF14 this year so I would not have experience those raids thus leaving that answer as None.
  • I describe myself as: Dependable
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: PUG - Did not have what I would like from a FC in terms of content progression and I only joined as my friend was in it when I first started.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: New friends and a good gaming experience
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
    Someone that is willing to learn and adapt as needed. I play this game as something to enjoy.
  • Why do I want to join Prime: From what Jess Tea described Prime seemed to be a wonderful environment to play in and that everyone in the FC cares about each other.
  • How did I hear about Prime: Jess Tea
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I may not be the best but I sure as hell put in 110% effort to do my best.
  • Comment: I started this game fairly late in August and progressed fairly quickly given that I knew nothing about this game.

Gameplay Information

• Raid Group: Any
  • Raid enviroment: Semi-Hardcore
  • How I deal with criticism:
    I appreciate constructive criticism and can deal with it no problem. If it's something i'm doing wrong or missing a step I would be appreciative of being told.

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Volidon (Aedwen Brithwen)

Postby Trella » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:09 am

Hello,

Thank you for considering Prime in your search for a raid group. We are not currently recruiting any melee damage dealers.
We currently have positions available for a Bard/Mch and a Drk/Pld MT. Thank you again for your interest and I wish you the best of luck in your search. Look forward to the next raid tier as there may be positions available at that point.

Silver
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”