Melyssa, 27, Female.
Time Zone: (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- My main Job: White Mage(60)
- About my gear and Lodestone: iLvl 200 WHM. SS/PIE/DET prioritization. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/4045204/
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: - World of Warcraft (Hardcore: TBC, Cata; Casual: WotLK)
- FFXIV 2.x (EX primals, Coils, Savage)
- FFXIV 3.0 (EX primals, A1S [cleared], A2S [cleared], A3S [Hand of Pain])
- I describe myself as: Ambitious
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: Former Master of FC; potentially leaving server due to low population and want for progression.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: A mutually beneficial relationship
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
- Why do I want to join Prime: I am looking for a serious, mature, end-game progression FC and static
- How did I hear about Prime: Server forums
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: I hold myself at a high standard and strive to meet and exceed expectations
- Comment: I play this game to have fun and to clear content. Although this game is not a job; it is a job. Being respectful and professional should always come first. If performance is below expectations, measures should be taken to improve. If performance is still sub-standard, potential replacement should be considered. I believe people need to get good, or get out. Constantly improving oneself and maximizing performance should be the goal of all end-game raiders.
- Raid Group: Green
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
- Healer or tank PoV links:
- How I deal with criticism:
Get good, or get out. Always improving oneself and gameplay should be the goal of a serious end-game raider.