[Raider] Application from Kunun (Kunun Edelweiss)

Kunun
Applicant
Ingame Name: Kunun Edelweiss

[Raider] Application from Kunun (Kunun Edelweiss)

Postby Kunun » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:00 pm

[u]Personal Information[/u]

[b]Jon[/b], 26, Male.
[b]Time Zone:[/b] (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima

[u]Character Information[/u]

[list][*][b]My main Job:[/b] White Mage(70)[*][b]My alts:[/b] Dark Knight, Black Mage[*][b]About my gear and Lodestone:[/b] I just got back from an 8 month break last week, in a week I obtained level 70 and have an iLvl of 320 and I will continue to catch up quick.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/2632754/ [/list]

[u]Player Information[/u]

[list][*][b]Raids and trials I have completed:[/b][list][*][b]Raids:[/b] Alexander: The Creator[*][b]Primals:[/b] Hard modes [/list][*][b]Previous MMO experience:[/b] I have been playing MMOs since i was 13 (half of my life). I played FFXI for 9 years and was an officer in the LS for 7 years and static group leader for 3 of those years. After FFXI I played a few others until eventually coming back to FFXIV 2.0 at relaunch.[*][b]I describe myself as:[/b] Ambitious[*][b]My control scheme:[/b] PC (Mouse & Keyboard)[*][b]TeamSpeak 3:[/b] Yes[*][b]Stable connection:[/b] Yes[*][b]Microphone:[/b] Yes[*][b]Previous Free Company:[/b] FC disbanded during my break.[*][b]What I expect to gain from Prime:[/b] A enjoyable and good gaming experience while clearing content.[*][b]What can Prime expect to gain from me:[/b] Active Player, Contribution, Quality raider
Have been healing raids for 13 years.[*][b]Why do I want to join Prime:[/b] Prime was a constant when I was playing before my break and I'd like to be a part of it.[*][b]How did I hear about Prime:[/b] I asked around for the best FC.[*][b]Why you should we pick me over other applicants:[/b] I'm dedicated and will do whatever it takes to clear content and get a win for the group.[*][b]Comment:[/b] I thrive under pressure and do my best in group settings. Other than that I think my resume speaks for itself.[/list]

[u]Gameplay Information[/u]

[list][*][b]Raid Group:[/b] Any[*][b]Raid enviroment:[/b] Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
[*][b]Healer or tank PoV links:[/b]
I don't have this available but could possibly put something together if needed.
[*][b]How I deal with criticism:[/b]
Very well. How can I better myself if I'm not willing to listen to what I did wrong. [/list]

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Kunun (Kunun Edelweiss)

Postby Trella » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Thank you for reaching out to us and thank you for your interest in our Free Company.
Prime is a very strong sense of internal community. Because of this many of our members see it as more than just a Free Company but a community.
It has become a place worth protecting. Based on that we are very against forced recruitment. Prime operates very well under a certain level of activity as well as members. I appreciate your interest and but I must express our disinterest in recruitment at this time.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a Free Company/Home.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”