Kal, 23, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- My main Job: Paladin(70)
- About my gear and Lodestone: il321. Primal weap/acc, crafted pants, v2s boots, 320 norm helm, 330 creation chest. http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/9704677/
- Raids and trials I have completed:
- Raids: The Second Coil of Bahamut
- Primals: Extreme modes
- Previous MMO experience: WoW cata raiding, legion tier 1 raiding, Alex tier 1 raiding
- I describe myself as: Coffee
- My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
- TeamSpeak 3: Yes
- Stable connection: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Previous Free Company: <Quiet>, casual FC lead, dissolved.
- What I expect to gain from Prime: To kill the fucking bosses.
- What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Quality raider
Experienced PLD, keen on numbers and smooth tanking. Some crafters, but too busy with school to offer real noncombat contribution.
- Why do I want to join Prime: Tired of social casual statics that cannot kill bosses. Spending an hour learning the ins and outs of a fight just to spend weeks finding others to kill it with.
- How did I hear about Prime: I stalk all the big FCs on Behemoth, really. I lay around the house sometimes or pester members in cities.
- Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Levelheaded and fan of actual mentoring. Active in PLD Balance discord. Excellent at mechanics and tanking in general. Pun master.
- Comment: I taught a PUG group to kill T9 from the ground up when it was current. Solo-tanked T5 in late ARR. Often added to discord groups post-PF and asked to tank content or fillin. Praised for proper CD usage and low overall damage taken. I pride myself on making things as easy and smooth as possible for the rest of the group, rather than what's easiest for me.
- Raid Group: Any
- Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
- Healer or tank PoV links:
I don't have any recordings, but you're welcome to tug me through v3s and criticize my every CD.
- How I deal with criticism:
I have big text files of notes and feedback. I do my best to fix stuff immediately, or offer solutions that work best for everyone. I really enjoy criticism and prefer feedback whenever possible, so long as they're not just being a cunt.