[Raider] Application from Kalthramis (Kal Athens)

Kalthramis
Applicant
Ingame Name: Kal Athens

[Raider] Application from Kalthramis (Kal Athens)

Postby Kalthramis » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Personal Information

Kal, 23, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Character Information

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Second Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: WoW cata raiding, legion tier 1 raiding, Alex tier 1 raiding
  • I describe myself as: Coffee
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: <Quiet>, casual FC lead, dissolved.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: To kill the fucking bosses.
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Quality raider
    Experienced PLD, keen on numbers and smooth tanking. Some crafters, but too busy with school to offer real noncombat contribution.
  • Why do I want to join Prime: Tired of social casual statics that cannot kill bosses. Spending an hour learning the ins and outs of a fight just to spend weeks finding others to kill it with.
  • How did I hear about Prime: I stalk all the big FCs on Behemoth, really. I lay around the house sometimes or pester members in cities.
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: Levelheaded and fan of actual mentoring. Active in PLD Balance discord. Excellent at mechanics and tanking in general. Pun master.
  • Comment: I taught a PUG group to kill T9 from the ground up when it was current. Solo-tanked T5 in late ARR. Often added to discord groups post-PF and asked to tank content or fillin. Praised for proper CD usage and low overall damage taken. I pride myself on making things as easy and smooth as possible for the rest of the group, rather than what's easiest for me.

Gameplay Information

• Raid Group: Any
  • Raid enviroment: Hardcore, Semi-Hardcore
  • Healer or tank PoV links:
    I don't have any recordings, but you're welcome to tug me through v3s and criticize my every CD.
  • How I deal with criticism:
    I have big text files of notes and feedback. I do my best to fix stuff immediately, or offer solutions that work best for everyone. I really enjoy criticism and prefer feedback whenever possible, so long as they're not just being a cunt.

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Raider] Application from Kalthramis (Kal Athens)

Postby Trella » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Prime.
However Prime is not currently recruiting any additional players to the Free Company.
As it stands we are content with our player base and have little reason to force recruitment.
Should this change a post will be made in accordance to that. Thank you again for your interest and should you have
any questions regarding Prime or this response please feel free to reply here. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”