[Casual] Application from Von204 (Jayce Kresnik)

Von204
Applicant
Ingame Name: Jayce Kresnik

[Casual] Application from Von204 (Jayce Kresnik)

Postby Von204 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Personal Information

Perry, 21, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City

Character Information

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Second Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: Guild Wars II, Conquer Online, Rapplz, Tera, Blade and Soul, Loong
  • I describe myself as: interesting
  • My control scheme: PC (Mouse & Keyboard)
  • TeamSpeak 3: No, but can download
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: No
  • Previous Free Company: SCorp, After some odd years being with them it began to change and not be as tight knit anymore
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: to be a part of a group that's active and close, looking for something tight knit with no pressure/down talk
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player
    HQ Foods lol, if you guys are about what i've been told another quality raider
  • Why do I want to join Prime: To see how functional Prime is, I've heard good things
  • How did I hear about Prime: My friend Lilia
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: To add another quality player
  • Comment: Hmm, Im a College student majoring in Marine biology and minoring in ecology.

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    Nope
  • What I can do?
    With some help, possibly.
  • Referral: no

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from Von204 (Jayce Kresnik)

Postby Trella » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello,

Thank you applying. I know it has been a long frustrating time in silence. I've been beyond busy for the last few weeks but it's not excuse.
I regret to inform you that Prime has closed it's recruitment doors to players for the time being which is why I haven't been paying attention to these posts.
However, I understand that you are a good friend of one of our valued members and out of the respect for him I am willing to give you the opportunity to perhaps join him in our community. First however, as with all our applicants. We do need to get to know each other just a bit.

We use TeamSpeak3

Address: ts.prime-na.com
Password: primeribs
Appointment Date:February 25th, at 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

*Any time during this period listed above is fine.
**Please Poke Estrella(Silver)|Maverik|Anye when you join the server, Thank you!

***If you have any problems with this date please do not hesitate to say so
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Trella
Site Admin
Ingame Name: Silver Lighte

Re: [Casual] Application from Von204 (Jayce Kresnik)

Postby Trella » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:44 am

Hello, Jayce thank you for understanding my situation.
I feel awful about it and I'm sure it's been frustrating for you as well. As for our decision on your application I feel at this point we have troubled you enough with the long wait. However, we don't see a future here for you in Prime. The reason for this is that Prime is a very close knit community and while we don't isolate new players members without a good way to communicate sometimes get lost along the way. At first I processed this application under the impress you have a solid backing with Zion and it would be a falling back should things prove difficult adjusting to a new environment. But you described your relationship in a way that made me feel it would be better to process your application as a stand alone one. At the moment it's just not something we are currently interested in. Including new members into an environment preparing for an expansion.
I hope you can understand this decision and I hope it hasn't caused any kind of frustrations for you.
I wish you the best of luck as the expansion approaches.

Silver,
Co-Leader of |-Prime-|
Silver Lighte
http://www.prime-na.com - twitch.tv/Shaquille404

Return to “Rejected Applications”