[Casual] Application from LightPelican (Light Pelican)

LightPelican
Applicant
Ingame Name: Light Pelican

[Casual] Application from LightPelican (Light Pelican)

Postby LightPelican » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:49 am

Personal Information

Kyle Pettican, 20, Male.
Time Zone: (GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca, Greenwich

Character Information

• My main Job: Astrologian(60)
  • My alts: Bard, Paladin, Dark Knight, Dragoon, Summoner, Warrior, Scholar, Goldsmith, Miner, Leatherworker, Blacksmith, Carpenter, White Mage, Armorer, Alchemist
  • About my gear and Lodestone: On my main class which is astro/whm i have mainly shire 260 items plus a few pieces from a9s/10s. http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone ... r/3270339/

Player Information

• Raids and trials I have completed:
    • Raids: The Final Coil of Bahamut
    • Primals: Extreme modes
  • Previous MMO experience: Only played runescape like 10 years ago or so but FFXIV is the MMO i am currently playing
  • I describe myself as: Helpful
  • My control scheme: PS4 & Keyboard
  • TeamSpeak 3: Yes
  • Stable connection: Yes
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Previous Free Company: i have been all over the place never been in many large fc's though. I started in an FC call Rouge which was a close knit one with friends then i moved to another FC followed by X-2 then TA and then i made my own FC called <EQUIL> which was made for close friends which we have decided to abandon as it's been quite quiet lately.
  • What I expect to gain from Prime: New friends, helpful players and a better insight into what others do on FFXIV
  • What can Prime expect to gain from me: Active Player, Contribution
    Extremly helpful,can teach older raids and primals.
  • Why do I want to join Prime: I know a few members from Prime and have heard good things about the FC i have ran content with a few of the other people from Prime such as fal furas and lillia
  • How did I hear about Prime: Have been on Behemoth for a long time and have came across many people who have joined prime and have told me what a great place it is to be
  • Why you should we pick me over other applicants: because im a confident player who is always trying to imrpove, very helpful with teaching people new fights and also actively engaging in social actiities on the server.
  • Comment: Im not great with talking about myself but here it goes.
    I am not originally from Behemoth i started out on a Japanese server called Valefor moved to Behemoth in 2014 and have been here since. I have made a lot of friends on this server and know a lot of people. People may remember my name befor ei changed it i was called Light Pettican. I am a very confifent player. I am very versatile in what i can play i used to main smn before patch 3.2 then swapped to whm for my raid group, swapped to ast 3.4 and now i am playing as a pld i can play most jos to an above average level when needed. I like to be helpful when ever possible in teh sense of helping people improve and with getting geared up. Words i use to describe mysselg is helpful. social, confindent and understanding. I have ran content with several other Prime members mainly ex primals.

Gameplay Information

• Am I a content creator?
    nope
  • What I can do?
    if needed to then i can attempt
  • Referral: Fal Furas, Lillia lila.

Return to “Rejected Applications”